Kids in the Hall Members talk to The Backstage Beat

By  |  6 Comments
Pin It

Friday the 13th of August, Kevin McDonald and Mark McKinney called in to Ange Alex of The Backstage Beat and talked about the upcoming show on IFC, starting next Friday August 20th at 10 p.m.

They also discussed their years on Kids in the Hall, their past tours and much much more!

Have a listen here, enjoy and laugh along with them on this first installment of interviews with The Kids in the Hall.

Special thanks to Liz with Rainbow Media and to the Independent Film Channel. Also thanks to Kevin McDonald and Mark McKinney! Honorable mention to Dave Foley, Scott Thompson and Bruce McCulloch.

Comment Using Facebook

Ange Alex

Ange Alex is a wife, mother, published author, photographer, and foodie. She runs several charities and is a featured speaker at national events.

6 Comments

1. Tera Fitzgerald

August 13, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Lol- Great interview Ange! I’m looking forward to the new show- I’ve love those guys for years:)

2. admin

August 14, 2010 at 7:03 am

thanks Tera! Me too! I remember skipping school and watching them! Ha! Can’t wait to hear if they can get their schedules aligned to come on tour again!

3. Melany

August 14, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I’m so proud of you this is awesome!

4. Betsy

August 17, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Amazing interview!
    I think Ange has one of the best voices I have heard and really don’t know why she isn’t on the radio or something. Keep these interviews coming!
    By the way, Thanks for telling me about the new show!

5. L. Ashley

August 17, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Thanks for sharing this on facebook Betsy!
    Great interview! Amazing job to Ange at The Backstage Beat!
    My all time favorite show was Kids in the Hall and I can not wait for this show friday!

6. James Binder

August 17, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Enjoyed it!
    I love that Kevin said his favorite character was the guy said said he would do everything and never did. Funny!
    Thanks Angie for doing the interview where we could here it. I look forwrd to following the back stage beat.