Center for Puppetry Arts, the nation’s largest nonprofit organization dedicated to the art form of puppetry, is celebrating its 33rd season with a special offer for all of its fans. Now through Halloween, patrons can receive a 33% discount on three tickets to any fall Family Series performance!
The offer is valid for both Member and Non-Member tickets purchased to the following shows:
- The Ugly Duckling: Now – Sept. 18, 2011
- Old Man and the Monkeys & Other Chinese Tales: Sept. 21-Oct. 2, 2011
- La Cucarachita Martina (Martina the Little Roach): Oct. 5-16, 2011
- The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Silly Hollow: Oct. 18-30, 2011
For every two tickets purchased, patrons will receive a third ticket for free. Patrons may purchase 3 All-Inclusive tickets for only $33; Center for Puppetry Arts Members (Family level and above) may purchase 3 All-Inclusive Member Tickets for only $18.50. All-Inclusive tickets include entry into the show, museum exhibits (including our exclusive Jim Henson exhibits) and the Create-A-Puppet Workshop.
To receive the savings, tickets must be purchased in multiples of three.
- Non-Members need to enter promotional code 33OFF when purchasing tickets at www.puppet.org.
- Members of the Center need to call 404.873.3391 and mention promotional code 33OFF.
Offer valid for Family Series tickets, August 25 through October 30, 2011. Limit 9; excludes groups. Advance purchase recommended. Offer not valid for The Ghastly Dreadfuls or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. For more information about this deal visit: www.puppet.org/deals.
The Center for Puppetry Arts is a unique cultural treasure – a magical place where children and adults are educated, enlightened and entertained. Since 1978, the Center has introduced millions of visitors to the wonder and art of puppetry, and has touched the lives of many through enchanting performances, curriculum-based workshops and the hands-on global museum.
The Backstage Beat is a proud to endorse The Center for Puppetry Arts.