Music Midtown 2012 Essential Checklist
Friday, September 21st
- Box Office opens @ 2PM
- Gates open @ 4PM
- Music and Merriment Part I – 4:30PM – 11PM
Saturday, September 22nd
- Box office opens @ 10AM
- Gates open @ NOON
- Music and Merriment Part II – 1PM – 11PM
Tickets will be available for purchase at the gates on Friday and Saturday.
$ 65.00 for single day tickets and $ 100.00 for a 2-day ticket
Re-Entry will be allowed throughout the day so PLEASE hold on to your ticket as it must be scanned out when exiting and re-scanned upon re-entry
Music Midtown Mobile App Now Available!
Download the Official Music Midtown app, presented by AT&T, to get the latest news and updates on the festival before, during and after! The app is available for free on both Apple and Android devices. Download the App!
The far right lane at every gate will be ADA accessible. We have areas at both stages for any and all ADA issues. They are accessible to those with disabilities as well as a ticketed companion. There will be seating and ADA accessible bathrooms for their exclusive use. We will be providing LED screens that will provide image enhancement for both stages.
- Remember this is a carless event so please remember to take MARTA!
(Last train leaves the station at 1AM)
- Handicap Parking is available in surrounding pay and private lots.
MARTA also has handicap parking and shuttle services.
We love our neighbors and want them to say the same of us so PLEASE be respectful of them and their property at all times during the festival.
Remember the following:
- Each patron is allowed to bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water or one empty reusable water bottle or Camelback.
- Towels and blankets will be permitted.
- Non-professional recording equipment (like point and shoot cameras) is also permitted.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT PERMITTED:
Rollerskates/blades, bikes, scooters, skateboards, or chairs of any kind are not allowed within the festival grounds due to the limited space of the site.
Outside Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the festival due to Fulton County and Atlanta City ordinances. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on site.
Outside food items are not allowed.
And here’s the standard list of items that are absolutely not allowed:
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal or illicit substances of any kind
- Large backpacks (framed, hiking packs, etc.)
- Glass containers
- Metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen
- Carts, tents, and chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
Most important note of all – Come on down and have two great days of music, friendship, food and fun in the Park. Can’t wait to see everyone!